Our Mission Statement sets out the aims and objectives of an education in Loreto College Crumlin Road.
Our primary aim is to provide an education which offers students a positive educational experience.
LORETO COLLEGE CRUMLIN ROAD MISSION STATEMENT
We in Loreto College Crumlin Road celebrate our identity as a Catholic school in the Loreto tradition.
Our belief in the immense capacity of the human person for learning inspires us to provide a school which offers students a positive educational experience.
Immersed in a pluralist society, we take up the challenge to:
- create a stimulating learning environment which
– Cultivates curiosity
– Encourages exploration
– Nurtures creativity
so that each of our students may have the opportunity to develop the fullness of her academic and personal potential.
- promote a school culture which
– Values diversity and its enriching effect on our school
– Creates and supports structures which enhance the self-esteem of all
– Nurtures an ethos of respect for self, others, the wider community and the earth.
- Celebrate a joyful Christian faith that informs the search for personal fulfilment and leads to justice.
In partnership with parents and guardians, students and the wider community, we seek to empower our young adults as they journey towards becoming mature, discerning, compassionate women of integrity.
Download our mission statement here.